Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up granny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Granny is a term and nickname for a grandmother, a female grandparent, and may refer to:
- Granny (Beverly Hillbillies character), a character on The Beverly Hillbillies television series, played by Irene Ryan
- Granny (Looney Tunes), a Looney Tunes character
- Granny Goodness, a Superman villainess
- George "Granny" Grantham, a character from the Stephen King novella Blockade Billy
- Granny (video game), a popular horror video game part of the Slenderina series
- The Granny a 1995 American horror comedy film
- Granny, a spin-off from the Cuddles and Dimples strip in the British Dandy comic
- Granny, a novel by Anthony Horowitz.
- Granny Alston or Hallam Newton Egerton Alston (1908–1985), English cricketer
- Granny D or Doris Haddock (1910–2010), an American political activist
- Granny (killer whale), the oldest known orca
- "Granny" (song), a song performed by Dave Matthews Band, popular at their live shows
- Granny (townland), a townland in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Granny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.